For the Love of Shiplap: 10 Ways to Add Shiplap to Your Home

Ship lap is currently one of my most favorite architectural details for houses, I would have every wall in our home covered in ship lap if it wasn't for us having to move within the next two years. Needless to say in our next home we will for sure have shiplap! I figured since I couldn't put shiplap in this house that I would share with you all 10 ways that shiplap could be incorporated into your homes (or future homes)!
Interior view of the front door showing the paneled wood walls and trim of the entry hall.
Rivertowne Home in Mount Pleasant, SC by JacksonBuilt Custom Homes
Munger Interiors - kitchens - Charles Ghost Barstool, wet bar, gray quartz countertops, glass front upper cabinets and ivory lower cabinets,...
vintage baby nursery - peach gold and white - brass crib
www.ruconhomes.com Locker room,  Ship - lap mudroom Great back entry with lots of hooks, space to put shoes or baskets. Sherwin Williams #7017 Dorian Gray wall color.  Sherwin Williams #7636 Origami woodwork.
the wood grain cottage-laundry/mud rooms - shiplap paneling, lighting, hooks,tiled floors, white...
Bless'er House | How to Install a Plank Wall in a Bathroom
Shiplap Behind the Tub
inspired: shiplap walls
Planks Behind Built Ins
I hope you guys are leaving this post inspired! This was such a fun post for me!! I am mega jealous of all this beautiful shiplap! I love that it can make a newer house have some old charm and makes any space feel cozy! What do you guys think of all this shiplap? I'm hoping this trend is here to stay!!
Have a great Monday <3

Note: I own none of these images and have linked the source of the images in the titles!


Comments

  1. Shiplap?? I never heard that term before.
    Here from Merry Monday.
    Really like it behind the bookshelves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE shiplap, too. These pics give me some new ideas for where to put it! Thanks for sharing. :)
    ~Lynn @ Riggstown Road, stopping by from Tips and Tricks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had never heard of shiplap before Fixer Upper came out on HGTV, now I'm a HUGE fan of it (just like JoAnna)! I can't wait to move this year so we can put some up in our future home (hopefully). This is a great round-up of ideas! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Merry Monday! We hope you'll join us again this Sunday evening! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the look and feel of this ship lap! I have learned something new today for sure! Thank you for linking up at Tips and Tricks Link Party! Pinned! Hope to see you again this Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts