Ampersand Wall Update

How is it Thursday already?! If you are following me on instagram you have seen the progress we have made to the kitchen! Exciting!! This week has been flying by!! I thought I would share with you guys a quick update on our ampersand wall! It is coming along, and I am starting to love it!!
Here is what the wall looks like now!

For this ampersand wall decor below, I bought a chipboard ampersand and a blank ornate sign from hobby lobby! Next I took a piece of scrapbook paper (the chevron) and modge-podged it to the ornate sign! Then I painted the ampersand and hot glued it to the sign and then I painted the edges white! That's it! Super easy and inexpensive!!

All I did to this piece was paint it!

For the tutorial on how to make your own ampersand like the one shown in the middle click here.
Hope you guys like this little update on our ampersand wall! Have a great Thursday!!
xoxo
Alli Renee




Comments

  1. Love it! It's so simple, but really cool as well. Thanks for linking up with Idea Box!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!!! So creative, and love love the color! Thanks for sharing this on Making Memories Mondays!
    Cathy@threekidsandafish{dot}com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts