Farmhouse Friday

Thank God it's Friday! This week went by so fast! Today I had originally planned on painting our kitchen/ dining room but that's not the case anymore :( Hopefully over the weekend! I am also still waiting on Hobby Lobby to get the knobs I want and the wait is killing me to show you guys our dressers!!
Here is this weeks farmhouse Friday! 
Urban farmhouse in Austin!
...
White kitchen with open shelving
Mixed seating, windows | Tuxedo Hills Home
Gallery wall\
reclaimed wood desk with hairpin legs
AWARD-WINNING URBAN FARMHOUSE | LUXURY HOMES
outside potting area
A vintage inspired outdoor wedding lounge area. Photo Source: Santa Barbara Chic. #vintagewedding #weddinglounge
Kitchen shelf Crocks Chemex Espresso
love!
I <3 this idea
Cute re-purposed window display cabinet. Made with pallet material and old window. Very rustic
DIY Window Display

Quote

Cutie
I hope you guys are leaving inspired I know I am!! Have a great weekend!!
xoxo
Alli Renee
Note: I own none of these images and have linked the source of the images in the titles!




Comments

Popular Posts