Farmhouse Friday

Happy Friday guys! What a week it has been! I am so ready for the weekend and spending some quality time with my little family! This weeks farmhouse Friday is focused on modern farmhouses and I think I am in LOVE! Hope you guys like the pins I picked out!!
18 Beautiful Farmhouse Design Ideas
Black rockers echo the home's dark trim and connote throwback comfort in a slightly more modern silhouette, amplified by ikat pillows in black and white.
mudroom
white kitchens
They say the sun shines more than 300 days a year in Rancho Santa Fe, California, a small village north of San Diego that's perfumed by orange blossoms and stitched together with horse fences. Kim Schneider, who grew up here, describes a childhood that's nothing less than idyllic: "Main Street closes down each Fourth of July for a parade, and people in Rancho still go to the post office for their mail." Is it any wonder she hoped her own kids could experience the same sense of community?
So a few years ago, Kim convinced her attorney husband, Drew, to relocate their family to her hometown, where they bought bought three acres of a former orchard, on a bluff overlooking the San Dieguito Reservoir.
In this photo: Fresh paint transformed the dining table, a $100 Craigslist score. Kim bought the wicker chairs and shelving unit, crafted from salvaged elm, at R.J. Imports, a San Juan Capistrano boutique. The table is painted Eucalyptus by Restoration Hardware.
Workspace.
...
love the black hardware
Laundry Room Cubbies, Contemporary, laundry room, Jessica Risko Smith Interior Design
urban farmhouse
Ana White | Build a Industrial Adjustable Height Bolt Bar Stool | Free and Easy DIY Project and Furniture Plans
Rustic DIY Pencil Holder // Could also alter this with stacked reclaimed or pallet wood, banded with steel or ...? Would also make a cute planter, candle holder, etc. etc... -A-
Let go of what you cannot change //
Quote
So why if I search for lamb all I get is peoples dinner of lambs and no lamb pictures? Seems twisted. Go vegan.
Lamb <3
Have a great weekend and be sure to check Instagram to see what I will be up to!
Note: I own none of these images and have linked the source of the images in the titles!

Link Parties
Chic on a Shoestring

Comments

  1. These are great! I love that cabinet with all the drawers! I would love to have one of those in my home! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I love all of these rooms! Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love! Farmhouses are my favorite. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts