Saturday Steals: 3/28/2015

Each Saturday I figured I would try to showcase my favorite stores with the best deals and cutest items! To start the very first "Saturday Steals" I am showing items from my favorite store... Burlington Coat Factory! While the closest one to me is 3 hours away, back home we had one about 15 minutes away! Not to worry though they now offer their great deals online! Without further ado! 
7. 2 pack pillows $19.99
8. His & Her pillow $12.99
9. Shower Curtain $7.99
10. 2 piece bath mat $9.99
11. 2' x 3' Jute Rug $7.99

I hope you guys love these items as much as I do! Have a great weekend!

Note: I am not endorsed to do these although how great would that be! 

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13888963/?claim=a8ngrubjy7c">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Comments

Popular Posts